Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Penelope's Top Ten Disney Memories 2017: #6 Riding Splash Mountain ( The Time We Did Rider Swap)

Penelope's Top Ten Disney Memories 2017
#6 Riding Splash Mountain ( The Time We Did Rider Swap )


We rode Splash Mountain a lot of times, but this was the best time this trip! Mom and Dad decided to do rider swap. I had never done rider swap before, because before I was the baby! Mom was the first person to watch Gideon. While we rode Splash Mountain, they rode Winnie The Pooh. Me and Gray were the first people to notice that the water was higher, the ride was brighter, and that there were new parts. When we told Dad, he noticed too. When we got off, Giddy saw us and ran to us. As soon as we saw Mom, we told her the changes. When me, Mom, and Gray got on, Dad and Giddy rode Winnie The Pooh. Mom lost her lens cap like 4 times. The 4th time we were going up for the last drop, and all we could find is this slime! It was gross. Finally we found it on a guy's foot. I wasn't prepared for the drop so I looked like I'm gonna diiiiiiie! It was so awesome!




     THE END OF MEMORY 6! 

No comments: